We offer this webinar once per month. Per state insurance regulations, you can only receive CE credit once per compliance period regardless of the number of times you attend it (regardless of the format, i.e., webinar, classroom, online).
Currently scheduled webinar dates in 2020 with available seats are: January 14, February 12, March 19, April 14, May 13, and June 18.
Important note about your confirmation emails:
(1) After you submit your registration information by clicking the Submit button below, your screen will contain a confirmation that lists the details you submitted; print this screen for your records.
(2) You will see a “Go Back” after clicking the Submit button. This link allows employers and managers to return to the online form to enter registrations for multiple students without having to open a new browser window.
(3) We will send email instructions for logging into the webinar approximately 10 days before the webinar. If you register after that time, your login instruction email will be sent no later than the evening before the day of the webinar.
The webinar is approved for 2 hours of CE credit in all states and the District of Columbia–except Massachusetts. Massachusetts licensees may only take this course online and should contact their Enterprise representative to receive a voucher.
Important details about your registration:
- Do NOT submit multiple registrations for different webinar dates–you can only receive CE credit for 1 course per compliance period
- If you need to change the date of a webinar you registered for previously, email Linda directly with the details, do NOT submit a second online registration form
Register Here – Do NOT submit more than 1 registration per person:
Registration for all webinars closes at 4 p.m. Eastern time on the last business day before the webinar.
IMPORTANT: We are located in Massachusetts, in the Eastern time zone, and our office hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Eastern time.
Being present for the entire webinar, participating, and being actively attentive are CE requirements of your state department of insurance. To be eligible for CE credit, you must be logged into the webinar before it begins and give your full attention to the presentation.
Any time you click off the presentation to perform other tasks on your computer (e.g., checking emails, using a second monitor, clicking on a notification), the webinar program reports you as inattentive. Although you may be able to hear and see the webinar, if your mouse is not clicked in the presentation, you are inattentive.
If you are inattentive during the webinar, you will receive a reminder in your chat window to click back into the webinar presentation. Prolonged or repeated periods of inattentiveness will disqualify you from receiving CE credit.
All information provided on this form is kept confidential. Faulkner Education Service’s partner and the approved CE provider of the webinar, A. D. Banker & Company, will report the CE credits and a CE Certificate of Completion will be emailed to you after webinar paperwork is updated.
CE Requirements by State
To view the CE requirements of your state, click here and enter your state of licensure.