- Webinar is approved for 2 hours of CE credit in all states
- Webinar start time is Eastern time
- Registration ends at 4 p.m. Eastern time the business day before the webinar
- You can only receive CE credit for this course ONCE per compliance period, regardless of format
- Do NOT use this form to change or reschedule a previously submitted registration – email us directly for changes or transfers
- Webinar dates with available seats are:
- November 9
- December 8
After you submit this form, you will receive a confirmation and then be taken to a page where you must enter your name and email address to receive your webinar login credentials. You will receive a registration confirmation AFTER you complete that 2nd step.
After you submit this form, you will be taken to a page where you must enter your name and email address to receive your webinar login credentials. You will receive a registration confirmation AFTER you complete that 2nd step.
To receive continuing education credit for webinar attendance you must:
- Use a unique email address that is not shared by anyone else attending the same webinar.
- Login no later than 10 minutes after webinar start time with no additional time missed.
- Be able to see the see and hear webinar at all times.
- Respond to all attendance polls appearing on screen.
- Respond to all verbal and typed messages from instructor and attendance monitors.
For more information about your state’s CE requirements, visit this page: https://www.adbanker.com/staterequirements.aspx?state=&line=CE