Linda McHenry has developed and written hundreds of insurance courses, textbooks, seminars, online courses, and webinars. In addition, Linda also teaches insurance continuing education and prelicensing courses in both classroom and webinar formats.
Beginning in late 2018, Linda began working exclusively as a consultant under her own name and no longer operates under the trade name Faulkner Education Services. To inquire about hiring Linda, please submit your request here.
Along the way, Linda’s accomplishments in the insurance industry have included:
- Establishing and operating 2 insurance agencies in 2 different states (MA and MT)
- Establishing and operating Faulkner Education Services, an approved insurance continuing education provider that created and offered classroom and online courses
- Working as a licensed insurance producer (P&C, Life, Health, and Surety), licensed consultant, and registered representative; she continues to hold resident and non-resident producer licenses in multiple states
- Holding the Certified Insurance Counselor designation (1997 to 2011)
- Approved insurance continuing education provider in multiple states
- Approved as an insurance continuing education instructor on all 51 jurisdictions
- Serving as a faculty member for several national and regional insurance organizations, including the National Alliance (CSR and CIC designation programs), Massachusetts Association of Insurance Agents, Montana Insurance Education Foundation, and PIA West
- Writing and publishing numerous insurance articles in magazines such as Rough Notes, Resources, and Today’s Insurance Professionals
- For 9 years, writing “Business Sense,” a monthly newspaper column
- Writing and publishing Taking the Mystery Out of Business: 9 Fundamentals to Professional Success